A photo taken from the Studley Park side of the river and showing the mill race and a cluster of buildings including the three storey mill. Various buildings and a smoking chimney can dimly be seen in the background. The island near the mouth of the Merri Creek no longer exists, having been removed as part of the alteration to the Yarra's course in preparation for freeway construction.1905 - 1910?
by TobyGooley on Sept. 20, 2019Please login to comment on this item